Monday, February 21, 2011

Judy is very ill.

Judy is in Hospital and very ill. More details will be posted here or at her main website.. www.elegantwhimsies.com

My name is Steve Watkins and I am a friend and long time webmaster for Judy. Her family has asked me to help out with the internet aspects of Judy's life. I have limited access to these blogs and may not be able to update this post. We will try to keep this blog updated but due to our limited access that may become a problem.

I do have unlimited access to her main website and will be able to post updates on her condition there, if this blog becomes unavailable to us. Please check both places for information.
For people with outstanding orders please contact me at steve@starnetservices.com and I will do the best I can to help you...

Steve Watkins

No comments: