Tuesday, July 03, 2007



One more piece completed from my plate - and with this, I will put down the paint brushes and get back to the Crazy Quilt interpretations. Got some new lace!!!! Two different kinds. WOW this thing is bright! Very cheerful, which is what I have needed -it is still raining in Texas. We are going to float off the planet if it doesn't let up soon. My disposition gets less than wonderful too, although we are all grateful not to be dry and over 100 degrees as we usually are this time of year. Mosquitoes are loving it too.

1 comment:

allie aller said...

I would LOVE to see this worked up in deeply and brightly dyed wool. You saved the best for last here...

When the rain really starts getting to me here in the winter, I will watch movies on TV that have a lot of sun in them. Lawrence of Arabia is good...also Silverado, a nice Western with a great cast that was filmed not far from the ranch in Wagon Mound, NM where my cousin lives. Check it out! Vicarious sunshine is better than no sunshine at all....believe me, I know.