Monday, December 22, 2008

The Subject is Bargello!!

One of the "percs" of writing a regular feature for Needlepoint Now is that I get advance copies - and what a delightful surprise, as this one arrived very very early. The day is freezing and gloomy again in Austin, so finding it in my mail box lit up my day! The cover is the most beautiful bargello I've seen in a long time - and the projects inside are, as well.

If you don't subscribe, and you love bargello, be sure to reserve a copy at your LNS for this issue - which should be "out" early in January.

and speaking of ------ I have a deadline now, so must get busy. I have a lot to live up to!!

4 comments:

Nina said...

I look forward to learning more about Bargello. Thanks. Pretty 4" too.

NCPat said...

I can't wait to see this!

Mary said...

I'm looking forward to this!
Merry Christmas!

LIZ said...

Thanks Judy! I really liked your column this time too! I've always thought it was so fun to turn quilt patterns into needlepoint!