Sunday, January 11, 2009

Showing off my Sam

Sometimes a mother just has to show off a bit - My multi-talented youngest son, Sam, is now making hunting bows and arrows, and has taken it to the level of an art form. We go on expeditions together to the "fancy wood" stores, and it is absolutely amazing what he can do with it. These pictures are of a bow he brought over to show me yesterday, that is a work of art - with five different kinds of wood in it - BEAUTIFUL thing it is. He has made videos you can see by clicking HERE. - these also show "how to make an arrow" as well as pictures of a beautiful bow he made for his little daughter, Grace.

4 comments:

NCPat said...

That is truly a work of art!

Mary said...

It's gorgeous! Yes, a real work of art!

Jane said...

I love wood and these are beautiful

LIZ said...

Wow, beautiful! Your son has a really special talent! I love wood and have done a tiny bit of woodwork, it is toooo much work for me!!