Thursday, October 01, 2009

Running Behind

Sorry there have been no posts for a while - I am not able to admit it when I'm ill, and let this one go too far - and then the treatment made me sicker. For the first time in a long time, I've been "laid too low" to function properly, so have done not much of anything but lie around and whine and feel sorry for myself.

This is very difficult for someone with OCD (obssessive/compulsive disorder) for needlepoint design and stitching! Feeling a little bit better today, so have the paints and brushes out, and have taken a few stitches on a small piece. It was my apathy toward stitching that had my children worried.

4 comments:

Jane said...

Hope you will be feeling better soon. I hate that feeling when you can't even stich!

coral-seas said...

So sorry you have been poorly. I know that I am ill when I don't feel like stitching :-(

Hope you are feeling better very soon

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you are sick. Your right there is nothing worse then wanting to do something sitting right there and not being able to do it.

I sure hope your illness will not last too long. And your back to stitching soon!

Ann Flowers
Flowerscrazyq@gmail.com

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Feel better soon, Judy! Rest and dream about new designs.