I forgot until this morning that these things needed the metallic hangers stitched! Here they are with Kreinik metallic ribbon - 1/1/6" - worked several different ways on each one, as it's very versatile. I used some silver, as well as my favorite 002V.
This seems a bit redundant, as I've already shown these things with the "important" things stitched, but as the tops really finish them off, I wanted to show them again completed.
There is a new round one being worked, that will have lots of seaweed, sea grasses, and a fish - and some beads, as bubbles ascending to the surface. I didn't have time to get it finished for my deadline, but that's the way I seem to work - the best ideas at the last minute or beyond.
On the second one, I removed the seaweed I already had, as it didn't show up at all, and I wanted it to shine - so used DMC Satin Floss in the great buttonhole stitch I found on Sharon B's blog (with her permission I am using it.)
There are, of course, things I'm still not happy with - but they are only ornaments, after all, so I won't remove my errors or point them out. I'll just know to do it differently next time! Learning and experimenting is what this is about.
I have certainly enjoyed, also, researching the sea grasses and corals - fascinating!!