Wednesday, May 07, 2008

A Day at the Beach


While I'm busy painting things I don't care for (business is business) and dreaming of Florida and the assorted islands in the Gulf, my friend Cindy - actually of Sanibel Island (seashell heaven) is painting this sort of thing. She has a new blog, - so do check on her (here) from time to time. Her canvases are simple and colorful and delightful to behold - happy designs! Now I need a beach house for total escape and decompression with "Claude" and his lady friend - probably to be named "Dolly" - residing on a wicker sofa on a screened porch. Day dreaming is good for the soul. I would love to find time to stitch these - and due to the nice, broad and colorful areas, beads would do for wonderful enhancement and sparkle.

2 comments:

Emi said...

-Guapos los cangrejos...y me gustan los colores...

Un fuerte abrazo,con el cariƱo de siempre Emi.

Magpie Sue said...

The crabs are adorable and would be perfect in that beach cottage!