The handicap with this project is that it is rather slow having to stitch the "fabrics." I wanted to stick to the five beautiful colors selected for this Challenge by SharonB. for this month - but when I got to what I call "eggplant" - the dark, gorgeous purple, (Splendor silk by Rainbow Gallery) - it turned almost black due to the way the light is broken up on the surface by the small stitches. Sooooo I had to rip it out and replace with a lighter purple that didn't look so harsh. For the yellowish green patch, I used Soie Cristale silk by Caron in "double" stitch, but put little stitches of Kreinik metallic ribbon in the blank spaces instead of the silk - it almost looks like a netting over lame' to do it this way. The Petite Very Velvet light purple patch is basketweave, which is about all one can do with this fiber - and I love it!! The other two patches, the dark green and the blue/green are YLI Ribbon floss. The dark is Scotch stitch, which I work diagonally to prevent warping the canvas, and the lighter blue/green is done in Nobuko. Great effect with the light on it!!. I will finish stitching the patches in a day or two after I get my other work done, and then the best part of this challenge for me - the embellishment!!! By putting it away for a day or two, it will probably "speak" to me when I'm not so tired of looking at it, and when I'm more relaxed.