Thursday, August 26, 2010

Beautiful Kreinik!!

I don't do counted things, myself, but thoroughly enjoy watching others who do it well!

Two of my favorite designers, who do other things, are now stitching the same piece at the same time (a pattern designed by Ro Pace) on their blogs, but using different color schemes. This is always interesting to see, as color differences change the way it looks, even tho' stitched the same.

Also, I'm intrigued by the number of Kreinik metallics used - and the way they are used. I see ribbon here, as well as braid.

Be sure to visit Thread Medley (Jan Fitzpatrick) and Lizart (Liz Morrow) in the very beginning - today!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You're right, it's going to be fascinating watching how the different colours change the appearance of the design in the two version!